OECM is a trusted not-for-profit group procurement sourcing partner for Ontario’s education sector, broader public sector, and other not-for-profit organizations. We contract with innovative, reputable suppliers to offer a comprehensive choice of quality products and services, to generate significant savings for our customers.
As a relatively young organization, launched in 2006, we have already helped our customers achieve significant savings and efficiencies through OECM's Marketplace of Products and Services.
At OECM, we offer our customers savings, choice and service.
- Access to our Marketplace is voluntary with no spend or volume commitment
- Our Marketplace offers a wide range of collaboratively-sourced and competitively-priced products and services, and it’s constantly growing.
- We operate in compliance with BPS Procurement Directive, ensuring a fair, open and transparent procurement process
In addition to our Marketplace, we also offer procurement advisory services, business analytics and opportunities for knowledge sharing.
We strongly believe in our mission, vision and values, which guide our actions, and demonstrate who we are and what we do. We support our Mission, Vision and Values with four areas of focus:
- Being the Preferred Partner in the Education Sector
- Delivering Customer-Centric Services
- Achieving Operational Excellence
- Following Leading Governance and Reporting Practices
Collaboration is the foundation of our business, enabling us to build a bridge between customers and suppliers, and foster an exceptional customer experience.
As a strategic sourcing partner, we proactively engage our customers and suppliers throughout the business cycle to ensure integration of their business needs.