* Deadline for submissions is now closed *
OECM'S New Board of Directors to Shape Its Transformation and Growth
Innovation. Impact. Growth.
Become a member of OECM’s new Board of Directors and be part of a dynamic organization that is on the cusp of a transformation journey.
OECM (Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace) a small Broader Public Sector (BPS) Not-for-Profit Group Procurement Organization, is looking to establish its first “competency-based board” at its AGM on November 24, 2016. This is a critical first step in supporting OECM’s Vision 2020 business transformation journey. The new Board will focus on the big picture – the vision of the value that OECM can create and deliver through robust strategy, planning and performance to guide and support OECM through its transformation.
As a member of OECM’s new Board of Directors you will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to OECM’s renewed governance model
- Use your expertise and experience to drive the transformation of our core business - collaborative sourcing and customer and supplier relationship management
- Become a steward and champion of an innovative organization with a compelling growth and success story
- Demonstrate your passion for engaging with other board member colleagues to help shape the direction of the business
If you’re looking to lend your senior level expertise to a growing organization with an exciting future we want to hear from you
Discover more about the:
Have questions about the process? Review our:
For information about OECM, our vision for renewed governance and the recruitment and selection process, download the:
Ready to apply? Get started by completing the: