How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com. We will continue to accept applications until these positions are filled. We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further screening/interview will be contacted.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
OECM is committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers. OECM complies with all public health measures and has implemented various safety protocols, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. OECM’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees, officers, directors, contractors and visitors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to attending OECM’s workplace. Click here for more information.
Diversity and Inclusion
In accordance with OECM’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Statement, OECM recognizes and embraces the value of diversity at all levels within the organization. Diversity is an important consideration in identifying and assessing candidates in conjunction with a merit-based approach. Therefore, we encourage BIPOC applicants (i.e., Black, Indigenous, and Persons of Colour) to apply. If your experience is close to what is listed in this posting, please still consider applying.
OECM is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.
The Supplier Relationship Management team is recruiting for Contract Analysts!
$62,000 to $68,000 per annum
The Contract Analyst, Supplier Relationship Management works closely with the Supplier Relationship Management team including other Analysts and Specialists on managing contracts by:
- Managing, performing quality control, cleansing and generating reports on spend data
- Performing price audits to ensure contracts are compliant to pricing terms
- Creating and distributing specialized monthly supplier reports, including other regular quarterly, monthly or weekly reports
- Supporting the tracking of internal team work activities and progress / status
- Managing central supplier mailbox and repository of documents, fielding supplier related inquiries from various agreements
- Attending various meetings and scribing minutes as required
- Liaising with the Supplier Relationship Management team as needed
- Escalating compliance and due diligence related matters to the proper endpoints when additional action is needed
- Preparing supplier business review and other presentations as required
- Providing procurement support when required
- Analyzing large amounts of data and finding opportunities for improving data quality
The primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts analyses of price / product comparisons of OECM products and services; interprets, prepares and presents data in a timely way to support decision-making
- Ensures managers are up to date at all times regarding any issues and potential risks to client / supplier relationships
- Prepare forecasts from suppliers / clients and provides analysis on projected estimated spend / usage for agreements.
- Investigates and resolves or escalates issues with respect to data quality, unusual transactions, incomplete data, and/or outstanding item.
Support to Effective Portfolio Management
- Investigates, reviews and analyzes supply market data, product / service and spend information from OECM supplier partner agreements on a monthly / quarterly basis for an allocated portfolio of products and services
- Performs supplier, market and category analysis from supplier usage reports
- Manages queries, conducts analyses to support agreement extensions and pricing refreshes
- Consolidates findings and presents summary to the Sr. Analyst for input into OECM’s quarterly roll-up of spend forecasts to monitor progress against OECM’s institutional spend targets.
- Maintains an awareness of best practices to improve / refine processes that may increase productivity and/or correct any deficiencies
- Develops and maintains relevant procedures and practices
- Identifies inefficiencies with current processes and systems and suggests ideas for improvements; presents recommendations for improvement that will positively impact on operational effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications
- Business Analysis Certificate from an accredited post-secondary institution or a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) designation is an asset.
- Minimum of 1 year related experience
- Knowledge of and understanding of business analytics principles, methodologies and techniques, including: reporting frameworks, performance scorecards, key performance indicators, statistics, relational database concepts and tools
- Knowledge of planning, forecasting and analysis
- Knowledge of savings validation methodologies
- Experience in public sector procurement practices and methods is an asset
- Strong attention to detail combined with data-driven problem solving skills to find appropriate solutions;
- Flexible, self-starter with high desire to learn and refine approaches to increase impact
- Innate curiosity and dissatisfaction with the status quo to generate ideas and solve issues
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual who demonstrates the ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment while constantly promoting teamwork
- Ability to change direction quickly and effectively and thrive in a fast paced deadline-driven environment; calm positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to create reporting models of customer spend to manage OECM revenue expectations
- Passion for service excellence
- Exercises discretion when working with sensitive and confidential information
OOECM is a great place to work. Employees thrive in a collaborative and supportive work environment; enjoy a comprehensive and competitive total compensation package, excellent career growth and professional development opportunities, and a dynamic people-focused company culture that supports work/life balance.
OECM currently offers flexible work arrangements and will continue to monitor and explore flexible work arrangements to meet our staff’s work / life balance needs.