Are you interested in joining an exciting organization that is focused on Collaborative Sourcing and fostering Strategic Partnerships across Ontario’s public sector? Do you have skills in both Customer Relationship Management and Procurement? If so, OECM is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join our Customer Relationship Management team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager for Customer Relations, the Customer Relationship Manager identifies our customers’ needs and oversees the delivery of OECM’s services in the context of our business priorities. The Customer Relationship Manager assists customers with their use of OECM agreements, and provides guidance on best practices for utilizing products & services through OECM’s Marketplace in accordance with the laws that govern public procurement.
The Customer Relationship Manager develops and maintains customer satisfaction and establishes processes to ensure consistently high levels of customer service to Ontario’s education sector, broader public sector, and other not-for-profit organizations (“Customers”) within OECM’s comprehensive service offerings.
$80,000 to $85,000 per annum
In coordination with the Senior Manager, the Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for:
Maintaining productive partnerships between OECM and its Customers; aligning OECM to our Customers’ priorities; serving as the primary contact for contract related services; and ensuring services are effectively delivered, issues and opportunities addressed.
Managing Customer Expectations
Assessing the Customer feedback and improving procedures to ensure that great customer service is provided at all times; evaluating Customers’ experience against satisfaction goals and criteria; monitoring customer satisfaction levels and developing effective and efficient processes to identify, escalate and manage issues through to resolution.
Establishing Delivery Processes
Coordinating with stakeholders to establish, refine and streamline delivery processes to ensure that Customers receive the same great experience from the initial stage and that stakeholder requirements are identified and addressed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years’ related experience with a solid understanding of supply chain models and procurement procedures; public sector experience is an asset
- Proven ability in the understanding and implementation of the Broader Public Sector Procurement Directive and applicable Trade Agreements, following all processes accurately and ethically
- Demonstrated customer service orientation, such as demonstrating a positive attitude, taking initiative to resolve customer concerns, identifying and proposing internal solutions to address customer needs
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation, collaboration and negotiation with multiple stakeholders and service providers to provide a high level of customer service
- Demonstrated ability using various tools and software to capture and analyze the customer experience and related metrics, such as CRM, advanced Excel skills, and survey tools
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills with the ability to effectively develop and implement improvement strategies, organize, control and coordinate a variety of activities
- Strong presentation and communications skills
OECM is a great place to work. Employees thrive in a collaborative and supportive work environment; enjoy a comprehensive and competitive total compensation package, excellent career growth and professional development opportunities, and a dynamic people-focused company culture that supports work/life balance.
OECM currently offers flexible work arrangements and will continue to monitor and explore flexible work arrangements to meet our staff’s work / life balance needs.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further screening/interview will be contacted.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
OECM is committed to the health and safety of our staff and customers. OECM complies with all public health measures and has implemented various safety protocols, including a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. OECM’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees, officers, directors, contractors and visitors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to attending OECM’s workplace. Click here for more information.
Diversity and Inclusion
In accordance with OECM’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Statement, OECM recognizes and embraces the value of diversity at all levels within the organization. Diversity is an important consideration in identifying and assessing candidates in conjunction with a merit-based approach. Therefore, we encourage BIPOC applicants (i.e., Black, Indigenous, and Persons of Colour) to apply. If your experience is close to what is listed in this package, please still consider applying.
OECM is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.