Temporary Position Until February 2023
Are you interested in joining an exciting organization that is focused on Collaborative Sourcing and fostering Strategic Partnerships across Ontario’s public sector? Do you have skills in both Customer Relations and Procurement? If so, OECM is looking for a Customer Relationship Representative to join our Customer Relationship Management team.
The Customer Relationship Representative (CRR) provides first point of contact service to current and potential customers and external parties with a focus on exceptional customer service. The CRR also conducts research, collects, and analyzes customer data which is used to support decision-making.
The CRR develops and maintains customer satisfaction and establishes processes to ensure consistently high levels of customer service to Ontario’s education sector, broader public sector, and other not-for-profit organizations (“Customers”) within OECM’s comprehensive service offerings.
$31.79 to $34.82 per hour
In coordination with the Senior Manager, the Customer Relationship Representative will be responsible for:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicate with customers through telephone and email correspondence.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support at all times.
Data Analytics and Research
- Research, collect and analyze data critical to improving operations to ensure an integrated and positive customer experience.
- Collect, interpret, prepare and present data to key stakeholders in a timely way to support decision-making including: customer and supplier survey results, key performance indicators and metrics related to performance, service delivery, issues management, response times, trends and other statistical information.
- Analyze and report on findings gained from market research data to proactively anticipate market opportunities and barriers.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary diploma in a related field
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience working in customer support
- Ability to build rapport, stay calm and professional under pressure
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret data using Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate excellence in customer service
OECM is a great place to work. Employees thrive in a collaborative and supportive work environment; enjoy a comprehensive and competitive total compensation package, excellent career growth and professional development opportunities, and a dynamic people-focused company culture that supports work/life balance.
OECM currently offers flexible work arrangements and will continue to monitor and explore flexible work arrangements to meet our staff’s work / life balance needs.
How to Apply
Apply to this opportunity by sending your resume to email@example.com. We will continue to accept applications until the position has been filled. OECM’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy requires all employees, officers, directors, contractors and visitors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to attending OECM’s workplace. Click here for more information.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those selected for further screening/interview will be contacted.
Diversity and Inclusion
In accordance with OECM’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion Statement, OECM recognizes and embraces the value of diversity at all levels within the organization. Diversity is an important consideration in identifying and assessing candidates in conjunction with a merit-based approach. Therefore, we encourage BIPOC applicants (i.e., Black, Indigenous, and Persons of Colour) to apply. If your experience is close to what is listed in this package, please still consider applying.
OECM is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code.