Please note that OECM is not a collection agency. For matters related to collection services, please contact the applicable collection agency directly.
Through OECM’s Collection Agency Services agreements, creditors can gain access to dependable and effective debt recovery services for unpaid debts resulting from emergency loans, daycare, student residence and tuition fees, trade receivables, healthcare fees and more.
What You’ll Get
Collection strategies to reduce cost and maximize return
- Comprehensive collection management system
- Customized aspects of collection strategy to meet customer needs
- Vast reporting capabilities - including online reporting
- Option to recall accounts without charge or penalty
- No fee for maintaining or closing-out a debt or account
Secure, confidential services from licensed, bonded and experienced supplier partners
- Compliance to security and privacy regulations
- Threat risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Security infrastructure for network and online portal
Modern technologies to ensure efficiency in debt collection
- Dialers, IVR’s, Chatbots and Predictive dialing
- Communication technology and electronic communications such as electronic mail and text campaigns
- Call recording technologies
- Big Data Analytics to obtain pertinent information of a debtor
- Process automation
- Automated skip tracing to improve collection rates/li>
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.