Location: Virtual Event
Hosted by: Supply Chain Canada
2021 Supply Chain Canada National Conference: The Future of Supply Chain is Now
- The Resilient Supply Chain (volatility and disruption caused by natural/manmade disasters, pandemics, labour disruptions, etc.)
- The Digital Supply Chain (digitization, AI, e-commerce, Supply Chain as a Service, etc.)
- The Secure Supply Chain (cybersecurity, data breaches, anti-trust legislation, privacy protection)
- The Sustainable Supply Chain (ESCG regulations, carbon emissions, water shortages, deforestation)
- The Talented Supply Chain (diversity, changing organizational structure, evolving skill requirements)
OECM is an exhibitor and presenter at this year's conference.
Pivoting In An Uncertain Environment - A look at the key components of an effective Supply Chain
Date/Time: October 20, 2021 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Pooja Nagra
Director, Supplier Relationship Management
- Perry Arzumanian
Director, Strategic Sourcing Solutions
- Jim Hadjiyianni
Director of Customer Relationship Management
Establishing an effective Supply Chain is founded on key components, including strategic partnerships, innovation, enabling technology, and ultimately viewing the supply chain as a service to support customers.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a significant impact on all businesses. It has forced us to pivot quickly and reimagine all aspects of our business, including strategic planning, operations, technology, resourcing, and finance. Innovation, collaboration, and technology have become critical drivers in establishing a secure supply chain and driving operational effectiveness to support our customer community.
Throughout the session, OECM will share best practices, implemented strategies, and the path towards leveraging innovation and the supply chain as a service.
OECM Contact: For more information, please contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-OECM-900 (1-844-632-6900).