There is no membership, user or any other fees associated with OECM’s Marketplace of products and services. Just follow these simple steps to start the buying process:
- Create an OECM account. If you are eligible to access OECM’s marketplace, create your OECM account by clicking the Register Today button through the Sign In / Create New Account link in the top right corner and completing the registration form.
- Activate your OECM account. Once you have created a new account, you will receive a confirmation email when your account has been approved. Click the activation link provided in the email.
- Access the OECM Marketplace. After your account has been activated, access OECM’s marketplace of agreements.
- Signing a non-disclosure agreement (NDA). For End-User Computing Devices and Services Agreement, an NDA needs to be signed before OECM can share the information package (including signed Master Agreements and Price Lists), you can also reach to the supplier(s) directly and obtain information from them. To obtain a blank NDA template, please contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at email@example.com or 1-844-OECM-900 (1-844-632-6900).
- Browse agreements and begin purchasing. To begin purchasing, download, print, and complete the Customer Supplier Agreement (CSA) and send directly to the supplier partner for their signature. Once signed by both parties, send a copy of the signed CSA to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at email@example.com or 1-844-OECM-900 (1-844-632-6900).