Facility management can present many challenges, but energy efficiency shouldn’t be one of them. The Legend Power SmartGATE™ is easy to install and can help you safely manage your building’s voltage consumption while maintaining power throughout your facilities.
What You’ll Get
Quality Legend Power SmartGATE™ Products, Accessories and Services
- A variety of models
- Model suitability
- Supplier will guide staff on the operation of the SmartGATE™ unit
Legend Power SmartGATE™ Installation Services
- Initial site survey and needs assessment
- Project planning
- Prepare the electrical pre-work / cut-outs (as required)
- Shipping and handling
- Installation and equipment commissioning
- Customer and technical support
Pricing and warranties that help save you time and money
- A quick return on your investment – with a typical payback of 2.5 to 5 years
- Up to 8% savings on your facility’s hydro bills
- Reduced capital costs – through government funding and rebates
- Gold (20 years) and platinum (10 years) warranty maintenance packages
- Optional Second Stage Selection Process to ensure suppliers meet your unique requirements
We Know Choice Matters
We’ve partnered with two (2) reputable suppliers to help you plan and install your Legend Power SmartGATE™. They offer product accessories, including a control cabinet viewing window, surge suppression and web service metering systems – to help protect and monitor your unit(s).
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it is advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium, and long-term goals.