This agreement offers a comprehensive portfolio of easily accessible, high-quality electrical equipment services. Our new supplier partner’s services are tailored to suit your needs throughout every stage of your electrical equipment’s lifecycle.
Services provided by K-Tek Electro-Services Ltd. incorporate and optimize the elements of a power system, to ensure it’s aligned with your organization’s business goals. In addition, K-Tek Electro-Services Ltd.’s technical personnel have professional qualifications, including Electrical Construction and Maintenance Certification (ECMC), as well as Electrical Utility Safety Association (EUSA) of Ontario Powerline Technician Certification, to guarantee a consistently reliable process, efficient services and licensed qualifications.
K-Tek Electro-Services Ltd. will provide preventative maintenance and repair services on your electrical equipment, including:
- air break switch and switchgear services;
- cable inspection services;
- lighting arrestor services, and more.
All services and part component repairs are supplied and installed in compliance with quality standards and workmanship, such as the Canadian General Standards Boards (CGSB) and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
What You’ll Get
- Inspection and infrared testing
- Maintenance and support services
- Repairs and parts replacement
- Protective barriers and emergency services
- Assigned experts to help keep your power system safe, efficient, reliable, and up-to-date
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the Main Electrical Equipment Services agreement, view our Information Session.