Expiration: May 14, 2023. There are no further extension periods remaining.
Portable Classroom Demolition
OECM’s Portable classroom demolition agreements offer comprehensive safe and professional demolition services to a variety of structures and challenging projects. Our suppliers are experienced professionals who will guide you in the proper abatement, demolition and site remediation approach following all governing regulations and health & safety protocols.
The processes involving removal and disposal are environmentally responsible and are completed in accordance with Ministry of Labour and Ministry of Environment Regulations and Guidelines.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Budget Environmental Disposal Inc.
North East (partial), North West, West
375 Gage Ave. N
Hamilton, Ontario L8L 7B1
Chief Estimator(905) 312-9506
Priestly Demolition Inc.
Central, East, North East (partial)
3200 Lloydtown-Aurora Road
King, Ontario L7B 0G3
Estimating Coordinator(905) 841-3735
What You’ll Get
- Full or partial demolition and deconstruction services
- A clean and hazard free demolition site
- Pre-demolition inspections and cost evaluation
- Skilled strategic and emergency demolition services
- Protected and maintained locations of existing utility lines.
- Projects are adherent to all applicable municipal, provincial, and federal requirements.
- On-site and off-site demolition, removal and disposal of portable classroom units
Products and Services
- Demolition Services
- Educational Webinars
- Modular Structure Demolition
- Portable Classrooms
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
Two suppliers were successfully awarded for the Portable Classroom Demolition Services Agreement. This agreement has been awarded by zone. Clients must only contact the supplier specified in their particular zone. For the Northeast zone only, supplier award has been identified by agency.
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM suggests you consider working with a single strategic supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
• exceptional supplier responsiveness;
• improved interoperability;
• time and cost-saving process improvement;
• use of common platform;
• access to training… and more.
Remember, OECM is available to support you in your decision-making.
Portable Classroom and Modular Building / Demolition Services Agreement
June 7, 2018
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?