Safetech Environmental Limited was incorporated in 2004 in Mississauga, Ontario. The organization has grown steadily and now employs over forty individuals with offices in Kitchener, Oshawa, and Kingston, Ontario. A culture of team building, professional development and a genuine concern for our employee’s career development and well-being has been fostered here. The resulting cultures success is demonstrated by the lack of employee turn-over, which results in a stronger team, more efficient communication, higher quality work, and an overall stronger company.
Our staff are well prepared for their positions, with a variety of academic and industry credentials including Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH), Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH), Registered Occupational Hygienist Technician (ROHT), Professional Engineer (P. Eng.), Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP), and Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.). All consulting, inspection and testing work is performed by Safetech team members. A summary of our services is as follows:
- Asbestos Surveys, Reassessments and Management Plans;
- Project Specific Designated Substances/Hazardous Materials Assessments/Contract Specifications;
- Air Quality and Occupational Hygiene Assessments;
- Water Damage and Mould Assessments;
- Building Science and Structural Damage Assessments;
- Environmental assessments for soil contamination, UST/AST;
- Emergency Response consulting for fires, floods, oil spills;
- OH&S Training; and,
- Potable Water Testing.