Maximize your payment recovery opportunities and reduce future overpayments
Such as bad debts, capital and construction, rebates (i.e. input tax credits), and tax liabilities.
Such as income tax, CPP, employment insurance and expense claims.
Related to accounts payable payments according to your purchasing contracts, products and services, customs clearance and occupancy leases.
Related to payment recovery
Other Related Payment Recovery Services
What You’ll Get
- Three supplier partners who are experienced in conducting small and large scale payment recovery projects
- Expertise to review current activities and identify areas to maximize payment recovery
- Reporting to track project progress and identify process improvement opportunities
- Knowledge transfer to enhance customers’ operational processes, through webcasts, seminars, training, advisors, reports and publications
- Proactive customer support from accredited experts and consultants
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs to meet your short, medium and long term goals.