As a Board Appointed Committee Member, you must be prepared to:
- Attend a minimum of four (4) meetings a year, each with a duration ranging from two (2) hours to four (4) hours;
- Represent your specific customer community by committing to either the terms outlined in the CCC Terms of Reference.
- For each customer community:
- 50% of members will be appointed for a maximum 3 year term with the possibility of one 2 year extension
- 50% of members will be appointed for a maximum 4 year term with the possibility of one 2 year extension
- The Committee meets at least four times each year and may choose to hold additional meetings as necessary to carry out its responsibilities
- Up to five Board Committee Members may meet with the OECM Executive more frequently in order to manage the Committee agendas, receive reports and determine the priorities to present to the Board of Directors
- Quorum will be determined by a simple majority of committee members which must include:
- 4 out of 5 Board members plus
- 3 of 4 customer groups
- Decisions will be made via a simple majority of attendees.
Customer council representatives are eligible for reimbursement of a per-diem and out-of-pocket expenses including travel and accommodation, as per the Director Remuneration Policy.