OECM’s Customer Council Committee (CCC) was established in 2017 to provide strategic input to OECM, regarding our customer-centric services, products and services, service delivery strategy, customer and supplier relationship management, and more.
The Customer Council Committee consists of up to 21 members:
- Up to five (5) Board Directors who are appointed as per OECM’s Board Nomination process as articulated under OECM By-Law #1.
- Up to sixteen (16) senior leaders from OECM’s four customer communities and/or executive level organizations within their community:
- Up to four (4) from the University Sector
- Up to four (4) from College Sector
- Up to four (4) from the School Board Sector
- Up to four (4) from the Municipal or Broader Public Sector/Not for Profit Sectors