Quality air filters and systems promote air quality while reducing operating costs. Our awarded suppliers can provide one or both types of air filters/units listed below.
Category A – HVAC System Air Filters
A good quality air filter will remove dust and other particles that can clog up your HVAC system’s heating and cooling coils. Maintaining clean coils will increase your HVAC system efficiency and reduce operating costs.
This category includes panel, pleated, pocket/bag filters, as well as media pad or rolled filters. HEPA filters are also available under this category, that can be retrofitted to HVAC systems to block more fine-dust based on micron size.
The awarded suppliers for HVAC System Air Filters are:
- Camfil Canada Inc.
- Dafco Filtration Group
- QAir Environmental Controls
Category B – HEPA Air Filtration Units and Related Products
A broad-range of portable or mounted units and related products to meet HEPA system air filter requirements. The awarded suppliers for HEPA Air Filtration Units and Related Products are:
- Aeroex Technologies
- Americair Corp.
- Blade Filters Inc.
- Camfil Canada Inc.
- Grand & Toy Ltd.
- Mister Chemical Ltd.
- Staples Business Advantage
- Swish Maintenance Ltd.
What You’ll Get
A variety of cost-effective products to meet customer requirements
- Standard and customized filters that vary in size, shape, material and frame construction (if applicable)
- HEPA Air Filtration Units and Related Products (Category B)
Reputable, warranted products that meet industry standards and regulations
- Manufactured in an ethical manner using fair labour practices
- Minimum product warranty of four (4) months (Category A); one (1) year (Category B)
- All products meet applicable industry standards and regulations including Underwriters’ Laboratories of Canada (UL900), ASHRAE 52.2-2007 or later and Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) standards.
Professional and responsive customer support
- Customer support and account management to support your ordering and operational needs
- There is no minimum order value or volume requirements
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.