Expiration: June 14, 2024. No further extension options remaining.
Custodial Supplies and Equipment
With OECM’s Custodial Supplies and Equipment agreements, get access to a comprehensive selection of ergonomic cleaning products and chemicals, paper products, and facility maintenance supplies and equipment.
Our supplier partners offer a wide range of Ecologo and Green Seal certified sustainable products, as well as green audits to assess your processes and product usages to improve environmentally-friendly practices.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
101 Jacob Keffer Parkway
Concord, Ontario L4K 5N8
What You’ll Get
- 11 categories of brand name products, such as paper products and disposables, chemicals, garbage bags, cleaning hardware and consumables, floor finishers, ice melt, matting, custodial related equipment, dispensers, and other miscellaneous products
- Ecologo and Green Seal certified products
- Green audits
- Equipment maintenance and repair services
- Safety and equipment-related training
- Second Stage Selection process to obtain better pricing based on special requirements and volume
Products and Services
- Cleaning Hardware
- Environmentally-friendly Products
- Equipment maintenance services
- Floor Pads
- Garbage Bags
- Paper Towel
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Bluewater District School Board
- McMaster University
- Peel District School Board
- Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Upper Canada District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM suggests you consider working with a single strategic supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
• exceptional supplier responsiveness;
• improved inter-operability;
• time and cost-saving process improvements;
• use of common platform;
• access to training… and more.
Remember, OECM is available to support you in your decision-making.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?