Expiration: June 14, 2024. Agreements set to expire on June 14, 2024 with no further extension options remaining: Bunzl Canada Inc., Flexo Products Ltd., Mister Chemical Ltd., Reliable Window Cleaners (Sudbury) Ltd., Staples Professional Inc., Superior Solutions L.P., and Swish Maintenance Ltd.; Agreements set to expire on June 14, 2023 with the option to extend the Agreement for one additional period of up to one year: Weber Supply Company Inc.
Custodial Supplies and Equipment
With OECM’s Custodial Supplies and Equipment agreements, get access to a comprehensive selection of ergonomic cleaning products and chemicals, paper products, and facility maintenance supplies and equipment.
Our supplier partners offer a wide range of Ecologo and Green Seal certified sustainable products, as well as green audits to assess your processes and product usages to improve environmentally-friendly practices.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Bunzl Canada Inc.
Central, East, West
Bunzl Canada Inc.
4240 Harvester Road, Unit #3
Burlington, Ontario L7L 0E8
General Manager(613) 546-3771
Flexo Products Ltd.
4777 Kent Avenue
Niagara Falls, Ontario L2H 1J5
Sales Manager(905) 401-1178
Mister Chemical Ltd.
101 Jacob Keffer Parkway
Concord, Ontario L4K 5N8
Supply Chain Manager(800) 430-9555 ext. 284
For all second stage and pricing requests:
1 (800) 430-9555
For all contract management related inquiries, please contact Michael Garreau.
Reliable Window Cleaners (Sudbury) Ltd.
345 Regent Street
Sudbury, Ontario P3C4E1
President(705) 675-5281 ext. 240
Staples Professional Inc.
550 Pendant Drive
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2W6
Education Vertical Sales Lead, Facility Solutions(226) 577-5222
Superior Solutions L.P.
851 Progress Court
Oakville, Ontario L6L 6K1
VP of Sales(289) 813-3220 ext. 106
Director of Sales, Distribution
Swish Maintenance Ltd.
2060 Fisher Drive
Peterborough, Ontario K9J 8N4
Director of Strategic Accounts(905) 550-2587
Sales Operations Manager
Weber Supply Company Inc.
1830 Strasburg Road
Kitchener, Ontario N2R 1E9
National Business Development Manager(519) 888-4241
What You’ll Get
- 11 categories of brand name products, such as paper products and disposables, chemicals, garbage bags, cleaning hardware and consumables, floor finishers, ice melt, matting, custodial related equipment, dispensers, and other miscellaneous products
- Ecologo and Green Seal certified products
- Green audits
- Equipment maintenance and repair services
- Safety and equipment-related training
- Second Stage Selection process to obtain better pricing based on special requirements and volume
Products and Services
- Cleaning Hardware
- Environmentally-friendly Products
- Equipment maintenance services
- Floor Pads
- Garbage Bags
- Paper Towel
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Bluewater District School Board
- McMaster University
- Peel District School Board
- Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Upper Canada District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM suggests you consider working with a single strategic supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
• exceptional supplier responsiveness;
• improved inter-operability;
• time and cost-saving process improvements;
• use of common platform;
• access to training… and more.
Remember, OECM is available to support you in your decision-making.
Custodial Supplies and Equipment Agreements
July 12, 2018
10:00 am – 11:00 am
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?