Expiration: July 24, 2024. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
General Hand Tools, Maintenance and Safety Products
OECM’s General Hand Tools, Maintenance & Safety Products agreement offers a large selection of products available through Fastenal Canada, Ltd.
The new agreement offers thousands of maintenance and safety products to help maintain buildings, outdoor spaces, and vehicles.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
Category A – Machinery, Pneumatics/Hydraulics, Power Transmission and Tools
Category B – Fleet Maintenance, Handling & Storage, and Lubricants, Coolants & Fluids
Category C – Fasteners, Metalworking, Welding and Raw Materials
Category D – Outdoor Products & Equipment, Painting & Supplies
Category E – Safety and Security
What You’ll Get
- Thousands of powered and non-powered hand tools, machinery, as well as safety and security products from hundreds of brands
- Fixed rates for commonly used products and percentage discounts on catalogue pricing
- Dedicated local branches across Ontario with knowledgeable product specialists to provide expert advice
- Supplier partner with local stores and expertise who is experienced in working for large and small publicly funded organizations
- Product delivery within 48 hours and rush delivery options
- Quality warranty support
Products and Services
- Fleet Maintenance
- Handling Equipment
- Outdoor Products
- Power Transmission
- Raw Materials
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Peel District School Board
- Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board
August 27, 2019
10:00 am – 11:00 am
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.