Expiration: July 27, 2025. Agreements set to expire on July 27, 2025 with no further extension options remaining: Brown Book Company Ltd., Staples Professional Inc., Xerox Canada Ltd.; Agreement set to expire on July 27, 2024 with the option to extend the Master Agreement for up to one additional year: Avant Imaging and Integrated Media Inc.
Print Products and Related Services
*This agreement is a re-tender of OECM’s Printing Services Agreement.
This agreement continues to support our customers’ needs by providing access to a wide variety of print products and related services.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Commercial print products and related services to meet your everyday needs
- Wide variety of print products, such as books, catalogues, calendars, flyers, folders, and more, available on any substrates required
- Cutting-edge print techniques, including digital and offset
- Choice of finishing and binding techniques
- Related services, including prepress services, order fulfillment, warehousing and/or inventory, scanning, direct mail services and more
- High-volume production facilities to meet your lead times
- Products that support your environmental and sustainability requirements
Additional services that provide support and peace of mind
- Quality control measures that include e-proofing and e-approvals
- Multiple options for placing orders, coordinating delivery and invoicing
- Extensive warranty and protection against faulty materials and manufacturing defects
- Access to comprehensive customer support including responsive account management, transition support, financial incentives, and more
Pricing that helps you save money!
- Highly competitive pricing based on your unique needs
- Optional Second Stage Selection Process to help you achieve more savings through volume purchases
Products and Services
- Print Products
- Print services
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Georgian College
- Toronto Metropolitan University
- York University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including: exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?