A bit of history
- Founded in 2004;
- First Canadian bilingual digital math platform;
- Aligned with Ontario math curriculum outcomes for Grades 1 to 11;
- Approved by OSAPAC/CCPALO since 2013 and still under contract until August 1, 2021 to service all French and French immersion schools, totaling approximately 120,000 students.
Netmath is a digital interactive program developed by Scolab to build conceptual understanding, procedural fluency, and real world application in mathematics for grades 1 through 11. Netmath activities provide purposeful instructional support to help all learners develop and succeed. The program can be used in hybrid mode, for teacher-led whole class instruction, small group differentiation, personalized learning, afterschool programs, or practice in the classroom or at home.
Why we’re different
- We help students develop a powerful Growth Mindset and deep persistence.
- We promote equity through our Math History Mission, where students will encounter real mathematicians from different cultures and eras.
- We help kids see the fun in math with our award-winning badge system, challenges, design and more.
A Collaborative Implementation Plan
- Implementation within your virtual learning environment (VLE)
- Dedicated account manager
- Train the trainer
- Support team (chat, email, phone, videoconference)
Free professional training resources