Founded in Toronto, Xello started as a company known as Career Cruising in 1995—producing a career profile catalogue that then evolved and expanded into an online subscription program for schools.
In 2017 the company rebranded as Xello and launched a new career and life readiness program. Since then Xello has been honoured with the 2019 Tech & Learning Award of Excellence, 2020 EdTech Award, and was a finalist for the SIIA CODiE Award.
Over the past 25 years our commitment to supporting boards and students across the country has never wavered. We pride ourselves on being a true partner.
We believe Xello is the perfect partner for your board to meet its career & life readiness goals, transforming how you prepare students for the future. We’ll go beyond showing students options, and help them build the skills, knowledge, and plans for success.
Xello partners can expect:
- Award winning program experience, designed to engage students in the lessons and tasks required to be career and life ready
- Educator tools that enable tracking and monitoring
- Technical capabilities, including data integration and single sign-on
- Free “out of the box” training through our Provincial Training Plan
- A collaborative approach to consulting, project management, service and support