Terms and Conditions of Use of the OECM Website
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you cannot use the information contained on this website.
You agree that:
- OECM will not be liable or responsible for any act or omission by you in using this website or the products or services listed on it. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
- You consent to keep all password protected information contained in this website confidential and secure and limit the disclosure of this information to only those staff members who have a need to know it and who are authorized to have such disclosure.
- OECM reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, access rights and notices under which it offers this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms, conditions and notices, and any additional terms posted on this website. Your continued use of the website after the effective date of such changes constitutes your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- OECM owns the information on this website. The entire contents and design of this site are protected under Canadian and international copyright laws. You may look at our website online, download information to your computer to read later, or print copies of pages for your use. However, you must not remove any copyright notices from our materials. We reserve all other rights, which means that you must not sell our information, divulge it beyond your organization, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, use it on your own web site, or use it for any other commercial purpose without our prior written permission.
- OECM may discontinue this website at any time.
- OECM may limit, terminate or suspend access to the website at any time without cause or notice. Upon such termination or suspension, rights to use the website will immediately cease.
- By creating an OECM account, you agree to receiving marketing emails, such as newsletters.