OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Chrome and Cloudbook Devices and Services Agreements to our Marketplace of Products and Services.
Featuring a wide range of Chrome and Cloudbook devices, accessories, and services from all major OEMs including Acer, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, and more. These agreements are now available through four awarded supplier partners.
These agreements were previously known as Chrome Devices and Services.
What You’ll Get
A newly expanded offering!
- Cloud-based devices (e.g. Cloudbooks) with Operating Systems (OS) other than Chrome OS, including Windows OS NEW!
- Professional Services NEW!
- Analyzing needs and optimizing device selection
- Advanced implementation services (e.g. consultancy services, technical services)
- Professional learning services
Devices and accessories that meet your specific needs
- Chromebook devices (e.g. basic, standard, advanced models, devices with stylus, flip format)
- Chrome OS based devices other than Chromebooks
- Chromebox, Chromebox for meetings
- Chrome OS tablets
- Accessories (e.g. batteries, cables, charging carts for device, storage carts, replacement parts)
- Google Management Console, and related licensing
- Demonstration devices for testing purposes
Expert support services and features
- Asset management
- White Glove Services, including:
- Enrollment of devices to Google Management Console license and registering Chromebook devices to the Google Apps for Education (“GAFE”) domains maintained by the Customer
- Enabling features available in the Google Management Console prior to delivery of devices
- Pre-installation of Customer’s profile and configuration
- Comprehensive warranty services including standard OEM warranty, optional extended warranty, and optional accidental warranty
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the Chrome and Cloudbook Devices and Services agreement, view our Information Session.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; immediate access to innovation and new technology; time and cost-saving process improvements; access to training, and more.
Remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet your short, medium and long term goals.