Expiration: September 26, 2024. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for two additional periods of up to one year each.
Chrome and Cloudbook Devices and Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Chrome and Cloudbook Devices and Services Agreements to our Marketplace of Products and Services.
Featuring a wide range of Chrome and Cloudbook devices, accessories, and services from all major OEMs including Acer, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, and more. These agreements are now available through four awarded supplier partners.
These agreements were previously known as Chrome Devices and Services.
Awarded Supplier Partners
100 Via Renzo Drive
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4S 0B8
Account Executive(905) 362-7277
Insight Canada Inc.
55 East Beaver Creek Road, Unit G
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1E5
Sales Manager(416) 858-4650
Northern Micro Inc.
3155 Swansea Crescent
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 3J3
Senior Account Manager(613) 292-6429
Powerland Computers Ltd.
170 Marion St.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0T4
Senior Sales Representative(647) 484-3091
What You’ll Get
A newly expanded offering!
- Cloud-based devices (e.g. Cloudbooks) with Operating Systems (OS) other than Chrome OS, including Windows OS NEW!
- Professional Services NEW!
- Analyzing needs and optimizing device selection
- Advanced implementation services (e.g. consultancy services, technical services)
- Professional learning services
Devices and accessories that meet your specific needs
- Chromebook devices (e.g. basic, standard, advanced models, devices with stylus, flip format)
- Chrome OS based devices other than Chromebooks
- Chromebox, Chromebox for meetings
- Chrome OS tablets
- Accessories (e.g. batteries, cables, charging carts for device, storage carts, replacement parts)
- Google Management Console, and related licensing
- Demonstration devices for testing purposes
Expert support services and features
- Asset management
- White Glove Services, including:
- Enrollment of devices to Google Management Console license and registering Chromebook devices to the Google Apps for Education (“GAFE”) domains maintained by the Customer
- Enabling features available in the Google Management Console prior to delivery of devices
- Pre-installation of Customer’s profile and configuration
- Comprehensive warranty services including standard OEM warranty, optional extended warranty, and optional accidental warranty
Products and Services
- Asset tagging
- Assets Management services
- Charging cart
- Chrome Devices
- Chrome OS Tablet
- Chrome Operating System
- Chrome devices and Service
- Cloud-based devices
- Google Management Console
- Storage cart
- White glove services
- Cambrian College
- Centennial College
- District School Board of Niagara
- George Brown College
- Ottawa-Carleton District School Board
- Renfrew County District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; immediate access to innovation and new technology; time and cost-saving process improvements; access to training, and more.
Remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your core product needs and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet your short, medium and long term goals.
Chrome and Cloudbook Devices and Services Agreement
September 27, 2021
4:45 pm – 4:45 pm
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?