Who are our customers?
Our customers are organizations such as educational entities (e.g. school boards or authorities, Provincial and Demonstration Schools Branch with the Ontario Ministry of Education, colleges, and universities, and may also include Private Schools and Private Career Colleges), Crown corporations, First Nations federal agencies, health and social service entities, municipalities, not-for-profit organizations, provincially funded organizations (“PFO”), shared service organizations, utilities and local boards, any other Ontario Public Sector and Broader Public Sector agencies, boards or commissions or similar entities not mentioned here.
Why become a customer?
- Drive value with competitive pricing and collaborative sourcing for institutions across Ontario.
- Ensure compliance to the BPS Procurement Directives and other trade agreements through an open, fair, and competitive sourcing process.
- Tap into new markets with access to OECM’s Marketplace of products and services offered collectively through hundreds of supplier partners.
- Share expertise with contract management support from OECM and supplier partners.
- Foster innovation and strategic thinking through collaboration amongst and between Ontario’s public sector.