Join this webinar for details on:
- How educational institutions can address application access, teaching and learning, research and operations in order to assure continuity
- Value of investing in the right technology, as a key factor to students meeting the curriculum requirements
- The role that technology plays, particularly in more complex subjects that leverage more resource-intensive applications (i.e. Communications Technology, Media Arts, Science, and Computer Science)
- The value of technology that runs these applications and how they contribute to an optimal teaching and learning experience
- The wide variety of special offerings, promotions and helpful resources that are available to help keep our customers productive, informed and safe
Q&A: Time will be allocated for attendees to ask questions as well
OECM Contact: For more information, please contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-OECM-900 (1-844-632-6900).
Disclaimer: Please note that the Intel portion is not available in the webinar video recording.