Expiration: May 2, 2024. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for two additional periods of up to one year each.
Electronic Device Disposal and Recycling Services
The Electronic Device Disposal and Recycling Services Agreements help you conveniently and responsibly manage your electronic device waste through IT asset disposition, secured media destruction and electronic waste recycling.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Convenient and flexible electronic waste disposal, destruction, and recycling solutions
- Pick up and transport of applicable assets
- IT asset disposition and secured media destruction
- Recycling of electronic devices and related assets
- Certificates and audit list
Green programs to support your sustainable environmentally-responsible practices
- Re-use before recycling
- Support circular economy NEW!
- Reduce carbon footprint
Variety of data wipe options that are compliant with approved standards, codes, and regulations
- National Association for Information Destruction (“NAID”) – Canada wipe (e.g. NAID AAA for on-site and/or at plant)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (“NIST”) – (e.g. NIST 800-88)
- Department of Defence (“DOD”) wipes (e.g. 1 pass, 3 pass)
Peace of mind knowing that your e-waste is handled securely and responsibly
- Secured containers for collection and storage of devices
- Data loss prevention
- Serial number information captured on all devices
- Certificates and audit lists (e.g. certificate of data erasure, destruction, recycling)
- Reporting (e.g. annual e-waste audit report, service activity report)
- Other services including de-branding, audit and repair devices, selling devices, re-deployment, and device decommission
Products and Services
- Audit and repair electronic devices
- Circular economy
- Data erasure
- Data wipe
- E-waste audit report
- Electronic device disposal
- Electronic waste device recycling
- End-of-life IT assets
- IT asset disposition
- NAID AAA
- Secured media destruction
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Catholic District School Board Eastern Ontario
- Halton Healthcare Services Corporation
- Headwaters Health Care Centre
- Humber College
- Shared Services West
- St. Joseph Health Center Guelph
- Toronto District School Board
- Toronto Metropolitan University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it is advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium, and long-term goals.
October 5, 2021
5:00 pm – 5:00 pm
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?