Expiration: January 24, 2029. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one additional period of up to five years.
Student Information System and Related Services
Get exclusive access to the Aspen Student Information System (SIS) and Related Services through this NEW agreement with Fujitsu Consulting (Canada) Inc. (“Fujitsu”).
This agreement has been curated for District School Boards in Ontario based on input received from representatives from various English and French language school boards.
Fujitsu and Follett of Canada Inc. (“Follett”), have partnered together to provide the Aspen Student Information System – Ontario Baseline Configuration (Aspen SIS OBC) to meet the requirements of District School Boards in Ontario.
Our supplier partner, Fujitsu, is a global full service provider of information technology and communications solutions and was selected through a rigorous sourcing process conducted in adherence to the BPS Procurement Directive, and applicable trade agreements.
Fujitsu offers access to the Aspen Student Information System, which has the ability to maintain, manage, process, and report on critical student data and can be deployed as either a Software as a Service (SaaS) or On-Premise solution, based on school board preference.
Together, Team Fujitsu/Follett will provide school boards with a comprehensive Aspen SIS OBC.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
Products and Services
- Data management system
- On-premise solution
- Parent login
- Staff login
- Student Information System
- Student login
- School Board
- Avon Maitland District School Board
- Conseil des écoles publiques de l'Est de l'Ontario
- Conseil scolaire Viamonde
- Conseil scolaire de district catholique Franco-Nord
- Conseil scolaire de district du Nord-Est de l'Ontario
- Durham Catholic District School Board
- Durham District School Board
- Greater Essex County District School Board
- Hastings and Prince Edward District School Board
- Lakehead District School Board
- Lambton Kent District School Board
- Limestone District School Board
- London District Catholic School Board
- Ottawa Carleton District School Board
- Peterborough Victoria Northumberland and Clarington Catholic District School Board
- Thames Valley District School Board
- Toronto Catholic District School Board
- Upper Canada District School Board
- York Catholic District School Board
Have Questions? Get in touch with OECM!
February 26, 2019
2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.