OECM Agreement Showcase: Consulting Services Agreements
As we reach the end of 2021, Facilities and Operations teams continue to be busy with planning and the completion of designs for their 2022 projects. Did you know? OECM has several Facilities and Operations Consulting Services agreements available to you through our Marketplace. These agreements account for over 40% of OECM’s overall Facilities and Operations agreements. They offer access to a comprehensive list of pre-qualified suppliers who are ready to provide for your project needs as related to
Energy and Utilities
- Natural Gas Management and Advisory Services: find a wide range of advisory related services related to natural gas procurement and management.
- Solar Developer Services: cover all your energy projects needs with OECM suppliers, qualified to help you develop, construct, and maintain high-performing solar and clean energy solutions.
- Strategic Electricity Management and Advisory Services: access a range of services to help manage your energy strategy and cost-effective solutions.
- Environmental Professional Services: includes services to address environmental concerns, such as asbestos management, mold, water testing, and more.
- Facilities Project Management Services: obtain support for your capital project management team through all phases of the capital project lifecycle including a full range of related services
- Facilities Condition Assessment Services: access to recommendations for repairs, renewal, and replacements, as well as information related to financial scenarios, mitigation strategies, and more
- HVAC Commissioning, Recommissioning and Retrocommissioning Services: access services that include the assessment of HVAC systems to improve air quality and reduce energy costs
- LED Lighting Retrofit Professional Services: assess your existing lighting systems and obtain services for design, specification, and related consulting services relevant to all your buildings lighting requirements
- Main Electrical Equipment Services: acquire high-quality electrical equipment maintenance services, such as air break switch and switchgear, cable inspection, and lighting arrestor services
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services: access mechanical and electrical engineering services for upgrades or new facilities (e.g., boilers, rooftop units, and more)
- NEW! Roofing Consulting Services: the newest addition to the portfolio, offering a wide range of services for design, specification, and related consulting services relevant to all your building roof systems requirements
- Coming Soon! Life Safety System Services
- Coming Soon! Roofing Contractors
Don’t forget to leverage OECM’s Second Stage Selection Process to meet your specific requirements and receive the best price possible! Follow a quick and easy process to access supplier agreements immediately, without having to post, evaluate and award your own RFX. Learn more about our Second Stage Selection Process here.