ECOH Management Inc. (ECOH) is a provider of Environmental, Health and Safety consulting services with offices in Mississauga and Ottawa, Ontario. Established in 2000 and having grown to approximately 75 employees, ECOH is an industry leader specializing in Hazardous Materials, Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Management.
Our Hazardous Materials Group provides testing, consulting and training services to identify and manage building-related hazardous materials such as asbestos, lead paint and other designated substances. The Group, consisting of professionally-accredited staff including Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH), Registered Occupational Hygienists (ROH) and Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (CRSP), assists clients in protecting assets, complying with environmental, health and safety legislation, and protecting occupant health.
Our hazardous materials management services include:
- Designated Substances Surveys
- Surveys & Reassessments for Asbestos
- Asbestos Management Plans
- Mould and Water Damage Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Assessments
- Specification Development
- Contract Tendering & Administration
- Inspections and Air Monitoring
- Lead Assessments & Abatement
- PCB Assessments & Remediation