Expiration: January 15, 2024. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Environmental Professional Services
(Asbestos Survey, Asbestos Assessment, and Abatement Project Management Services)
Through this agreement you will receive all the services required to address your environmental issues including: asbestos, designated substances, mold and other pathogens.
Sampling and testing consultations and services required to comply with the guidelines set by Ontario legislation, standards and regulations for building maintenance, renovation, demolition and occupancy are also included.
Our suppliers have extensive experience with environmental remediation and the revitalization of contaminated sites.
Awarded Supplier Partners
What You’ll Get
- Annual inspection of asbestos, designated substance surveys and ad hoc testing for mold and other pathogens.
- Asbestos abatement project management services.
- Drinking water sampling as per Ontario Regulation O.Reg. 243/07 Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Professional project management and customer support services from qualified Suppliers with knowledge and experience in delivery of environmental safety and quality assurance services.
- Risk management reports and assessment to address any potential hazardous contaminants remaining on site.
- Precise evaluations, testing, and appropriate solutions for your environmental assessment and remediation projects.
- Environmental assessment process and evaluation that is in compliance with municipal, provincial, and federal environmental laws.
Products and Services
- Asbestos Survey
- Asbestos Assessment
- Abatement Project Management Services
- Air monitoring
- Designated substances
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Water sampling
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir
- York Catholic District School Board
- York University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM has provided a comprehensive Second Stage Selection guide and template to walk you through all the information required to obtain accurate quotes from our Suppliers should you require.
OECM is available to support you in your decision-making by facilitating the Second Stage Selection process.
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?