Expiration: January 15, 2024. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Environmental Professional Services
(Asbestos Survey, Asbestos Assessment, and Abatement Project Management Services)
Through this agreement you will receive all the services required to address your environmental issues including: asbestos, designated substances, mold and other pathogens.
Sampling and testing consultations and services required to comply with the guidelines set by Ontario legislation, standards and regulations for building maintenance, renovation, demolition and occupancy are also included.
Our suppliers have extensive experience with environmental remediation and the revitalization of contaminated sites.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
5710 Akins Road
Stittsville, Ontario K2S 1B8
ECOH Management Inc.
75 Courtneypark Drive West
Mississauga, Ontario L5W 0E3
Project Manager(905) 795-2800 ext. 2255
Central, North East, West
353 Bridge Street East
Kitchener, Ontario N2K 2Y5
Team Leader, Environmental Services(519) 680-3868
MTE Consultants Inc.
520 Bingemans Centre Dr.
Kitchener, Ontario N2B 3X9
Manager, Indoor Environments(905) 639-2552 ext. 2432
Maple Environmental Inc.
Central, East, North East, West
482 South Service Road E.
Oakville, Ontario L6J 2X6
Office Manager(905) 257-4408 ext. 114
McIntosh Perry Ltd.
6240 Highway 7
Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 4G3
Manager, Hazardous Materials & Environmental Safety(289) 319-3150
S2S Environmental Inc.
1099 Kingston Road
Pickering, Ontario L1V 1B5
Project Manager, Health, Safety and Compliance(416) 452-9197
Safetech Environmental Ltd.
3045 Southcreek Road, Unit #14
Mississauga, Ontario L4X 2X7
Senior Project Manager(905) 624-2722
T. Harris Environmental Management Inc.
93 Skyway Ave., Suite 101
Toronto, Ontario M9W 6N6
Manager – Special Projects(416) 802-6086
What You’ll Get
- Annual inspection of asbestos, designated substance surveys and ad hoc testing for mold and other pathogens.
- Asbestos abatement project management services.
- Drinking water sampling as per Ontario Regulation O.Reg. 243/07 Safe Drinking Water Act.
- Professional project management and customer support services from qualified Suppliers with knowledge and experience in delivery of environmental safety and quality assurance services.
- Risk management reports and assessment to address any potential hazardous contaminants remaining on site.
- Precise evaluations, testing, and appropriate solutions for your environmental assessment and remediation projects.
- Environmental assessment process and evaluation that is in compliance with municipal, provincial, and federal environmental laws.
Products and Services
- Asbestos Survey
- Asbestos Assessment
- Abatement Project Management Services
- Air monitoring
- Designated substances
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
- Water sampling
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Conseil scolaire catholique MonAvenir
- York Catholic District School Board
- York University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM has provided a comprehensive Second Stage Selection guide and template to walk you through all the information required to obtain accurate quotes from our Suppliers should you require.
OECM is available to support you in your decision-making by facilitating the Second Stage Selection process.
Environmental Professional Services Agreement
February 19, 2019
10:00 am – 11:00 pm
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?