Expiration: February 28, 2027. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for up to two additional years.
Electricity Consulting Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Electricity Consulting Services agreement. These agreements were previously known as Strategic Electricity Management and Advisory Services.
Energy costs can vary based on different factors, such as your load profile, electricity consumption, and operational variability. By utilizing our agreement, you can take the guesswork out of electricity management with an objective analysis; customers will be able to take advantage of commodity cost opportunities and manage their utility budget.
Our supplier partners will help to identify and develop cost management strategies to help you make timely and astute decisions that reduce electricity costs and manage risks.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Base consulting services
- Analysis and commentary on regulations and policies affecting electricity costs
- Advice related to the management of energy costs and risks
- Assistance with the preparation of budgets, cost projections, and reports to facilitate cost-effective electricity management
Optional consulting services
- Advice related to electricity acquisition and support in the finalization of the transactions with the successful electricity vendors
- Assistance with electricity account and bill verification (NEW)
- Support on energy conservation and demand management plans (NEW)
- Guidance on electricity contract volume monitoring and optimization services (NEW)
- Energy management software and related services (NEW)
- Independent electricity regulatory monitoring, reporting and assessment
- Other optional consulting services mutually agreed upon between the Supplier and the Customer
How to Get Started
How to Get Started with RFP Agreements
Products and Services
- Electricity market analysis
- Budget preparation
- Pass-Through Hourly Electricity Price
- Electricity Acquisition
- Energy Demand Management
- Electricity consulting
- Cost projections
- Electricity costs
- Electricity budgets
- Electricity monitoring
- Electricity reporting
- Energy management
- Energy conservation
- Bill verification
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Peel District School Board
- Toronto District School Board
- York University
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?