Expiration: April 30, 2026. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for three additional periods of up to one year each.
Legend Power® SmartGATE™ Supply and Installation Services
Facility management can present many challenges, but energy efficiency shouldn’t be one of them. The Legend Power SmartGATE™ is easy to install and can help you safely manage your building’s voltage consumption while maintaining power throughout your facilities.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Quality Legend Power SmartGATE™ Products, Accessories and Services
- A variety of models
- Model suitability
- Supplier will guide staff on the operation of the SmartGATE™ unit
Legend Power SmartGATE™ Installation Services
- Initial site survey and needs assessment
- Project planning
- Prepare the electrical pre-work / cut-outs (as required)
- Shipping and handling
- Installation and equipment commissioning
- Customer and technical support
Pricing and warranties that help save you time and money
- A quick return on your investment – with a typical payback of 2.5 to 5 years
- Up to 8% savings on your facility’s hydro bills
- Reduced capital costs – through government funding and rebates
- Gold (20 years) and platinum (10 years) warranty maintenance packages
- Optional Second Stage Selection Process to ensure suppliers meet your unique requirements
We Know Choice Matters
We’ve partnered with two (2) reputable suppliers to help you plan and install your Legend Power SmartGATE™. They offer product accessories, including a control cabinet viewing window, surge suppression and web service metering systems – to help protect and monitor your unit(s).
Products and Services
- Accessories: surge suppressors
- Accessories: viewing window
- Accessories: web service metering systems
- Installation Services
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it is advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium, and long-term goals.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?