Expiration: October 31, 2027. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for an additional period of up to three years.
Real Time Utilities Monitoring Services
OECM is pleased to introduce the re-tendered and improved Real Time Utilities Monitoring Services Agreements to our Marketplace of Products and Services. These agreements were previously known as Real-Time Energy Monitoring Systems.
OECM’s Real Time Utilities Monitoring Services agreements provide access to a Vendor of Record (VOR) arrangement offering monitoring services for a variety of utilities (e.g. electricity, natural gas, water, propane, heating and cooling fluids).
With our Real Time Utilities Monitoring Services agreement, facility managers can gain access to building utility consumption data to quickly pinpoint energy usage for different periods and identify opportunities for increased efficiency and cost savings. Our supplier partners will help your organization build and maintain energy management capacity across your facilities.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
75 Commerce Valley Drive East
Markham, Ontario L3T 7N9
What You’ll Get
A variety of utilities services
- Utility monitoring technology: A comprehensive software technology solution (local or cloud-based) that will collect and analyze utilities data;
- Utility consumption tracking: Utility consumption tracking for various levels of measurement, e.g. Whole-building level, electrical panel sub-metering level, equipment sub-metering level, and functional zones of a building;
- Time series load profile: Utility consumption tracking plotted for time periods as determined by the customer;
- Building utility dashboard: Operator-facing configurable dashboards to view aspects of building utilities consumption performance;
- Installation services;
- Technical Customer Support;
- …and much more!
Health and safety compliance
- Services provided in compliance with customer’s applicable policies and procedures
- Compliance with Ontario Building Code (“OBC”) and all other applicable laws for delivering services
Additional related services
- Public-facing configurable dashboard display
- Operators and public (optional) dashboards (NEW!)
How To Get Started
How to Get Started with RFSQ Agreements
- Real Time Utilities Monitoring
- Utilities Monitoring Technology and Services
- Utility Consumption Tracking and Data
- Facility Energy Use Monitoring
- Compliance with Ontario Building Codes
- Whole-Building Level Tracking
- Electrical Panel Sub-Metering Level Tracking
- Equipment Sub-Metering Level Tracking
- Functional Building Zone Level Tracking
- Building Utilities Dashboard
- Time Series Load Profile
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Peel District School Board
- York University
Choosing Your Supplier
OECM’s Real Time Utilities Monitoring Services agreements do not include pricing. As such OECM customers, during a second stage selection process, will further define their scope of services (e.g., software technology, site requirements, design, specification and installation) and request pricing accordingly to identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet their needs.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?