Since 2003, Blackstone has been helping private and public sector clients in the built environment save, sustain, and thrive by developing custom energy and carbon management solutions targeting budgeting, efficiency, emissions reduction, cost improvements, and renewable generation.
Blackstone is an unbiased North American energy intelligence company who delivers strategic, full-service energy management from sourcing to governance. They are guided by their impassioned vision to take all clients to net-zero carbon by 2050. Blackstone’s team offers engineering and carbon advisory solutions along with innovative financial solutions to help clients reduce their collective 1M tCO2e carbon footprint.
Blackstone’s qualified team of professionals deliver products and services that span the entire energy value chain – from sourcing, procurement and supply, conservation, carbon reduction to generation and performance management. This unique perspective in the marketplace allows them to understand the co-dependencies between energy sources and conservation technologies, particularly their financial and environmental implications on one another. Blackstone takes care to protect and manage your energy budget throughout any efficiency, conservation, or generation recommendation.
Blackstone’s services include:
- Natural gas, Electricity & Water advisory and procurement services (including renewable natural gas and hedging strategies to manage fossil fuel consumption, renewable energy credits – RECs, peak prediction services), utility obligations, regulatory & policy advisory, budgeting & forecasting, supply management, rate optimization and a full reporting suite of tools to help you and your stakeholders
- Utility bill management – bill aggregation, verification, payment and sustainability reporting for ESG obligations
- blackPAC™, a fully distributed, scalable and secure enterprise energy management platform to manage and present carbon and energy information, building system performance and distributed energy resources. Fully integrates and unifies disparate systems with a simple and user-friendly interface. Present, communicate, perform analytics and control carbon and energy infrastructure using open interoperable enterprise and edge IoT technology. Easy to access sustainability reports for ESG obligations
- Carbon policy and advisory services (including voluntary offset credit and carbon reduction strategies), regulatory obligations, budget impact analysis and liability road mapping.
- All levels of Energy Audits, feasibility and risk assessment with over 50M+ sq. ft energy audit & investment grade feasibility expertise
- Climate Strategy
- Greenhouse Gas Reduction Roadmaps and Action Plans
- Energy retrofit implementation, funding and incentives support
- Renewable energy project development (design/build) including solar PV, thermal energy, power purchase agreements and energy storage
- Electric vehicle charging stations, vehicle-to-grid and related services
Blackstone helps you be informed, be in control and be the change at your facility while on your journey to net-zero carbon emissions.