NCS Pearson (Pearson) is a national supplier of aimswebPlus: a skills-based benchmark assessment and progress monitoring tool.
Pearson assigns a dedicated account manager, plus a Customer Support Team. Their performance metric is not “how fast can I get the customer off the phone.” The goal of customer support is to provide accurate resolution in a timely manner.
aimswebPlus was released in 2016. With 80+ years of experience, Pearson works with educational institutions in Ontario with a variety of assessment tools, including aimswebPlus.
One superintendent in Ontario said, “The aimswebPlus assessments provide insight into who is at-risk, while classroom-based assessments are used to determine why a student might be at-risk. We are very excited about where this assessment tool will take us.”
aimswebPlus quickly uncovers learning gaps while assessing individual and classroom growth. Unique Selling Proposition (USP) includes:
- Universal screening, progress monitoring, and results reporting in one system
- Easy to interpret reports with Lexile scores
- Applicable for both the SPED and General Ed populations
- Rooted in universal design
- Canadian spelling and culturally-relevant content for grades K-2
- Software/data residing in Canada