Please note that OECM is not a collection agency. For matters related to collection services, please contact the applicable collection agency directly.
Through OECM’s Collection Agency Services agreements, creditors can gain access to dependable and effective debt recovery services for unpaid debts resulting from emergency loans, student residence and tuition fees, trade receivables, healthcare fees and more. Choose from our three reputable supplier partners (i.e., Credit Bureau of Canada Collections, EOS Canada Inc., and Gatestone & Co. Inc.) for compliance with all applicable government regulations (e.g., the Collection Agencies Act, FIPPA, and PIPEDA).
What You’ll Get
- Licensed, bonded and experienced debt collectors
- Secure, confidential services
- Cross border services
- On-Site Resource
- Option to recall accounts without charge or penalty
- Vast reporting capabilities - including online reporting
- No fee for maintaining or closing-out a debt or account
- Opportunity to monitor and observe collectors in action
- First and second placement collection services
- Knowledge transfer to effectively manage in-house collection recovery services
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM recommends that you consider working with a single supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
- improved interoperability;
- exceptional supplier responsiveness; and,
- time and cost-saving process improvement.
Remember, OECM is available to help you analyze your core product needs and identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet your short, medium and long term goals.