Expiration: March 4, 2024. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for two additional periods of up to two years each.
Collection Agency Services
Please note that OECM is not a collection agency. For matters related to collection services, please contact the applicable collection agency directly.
Through OECM’s Collection Agency Services agreements, creditors can gain access to dependable and effective debt recovery services for unpaid debts resulting from emergency loans, daycare, student residence and tuition fees, trade receivables, healthcare fees and more.
Awarded Supplier Partners
700-7030 Woodbine Avenue
Markham, Ontario L3R 6G2
CEO(289) 789-1001 ext. 3112
Credit Bureau of Canada Collections
1450 Meyerside Drive, 7th Floor
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2N5
Executive Vice President, Principal(647) 280-1585
Debt Control Agency Inc.
201-1 Concorde Gate
Toronto, Ontario M3C 3N6
Director of Sales and Marketing(416) 482-0988 ext. 241
Gatestone & Co. Inc.
300-180 Duncan Mill Road
Toronto, Ontario M3B 1Z6
Corporate Communications Manager(647) 406-5751
6285 Northam Dr., 4th Floor
Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1X5
Chief Strategy Officer(647) 251-8020 ext. 285
Transworld Systems Canada Inc.
1111-325 Milner Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M1B 5N1
Director, Client Care(416) 320-3225
What You’ll Get
Collection strategies to reduce cost and maximize return
- Comprehensive collection management system
- Customized aspects of collection strategy to meet customer needs
- Vast reporting capabilities – including online reporting
- Option to recall accounts without charge or penalty
- No fee for maintaining or closing-out a debt or account
Secure, confidential services from licensed, bonded and experienced supplier partners
- Compliance to security and privacy regulations
- Threat risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Security infrastructure for network and online portal
Modern technologies to ensure efficiency in debt collection
- Dialers, IVR’s, Chatbots and Predictive dialing
- Communication technology and electronic communications such as electronic mail and text campaigns
- Call recording technologies
- Big Data Analytics to obtain pertinent information of a debtor
- Process automation
- Automated skip tracing to improve collection rates
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Brock University
- Carleton University
- Humber College
- Mohawk Medbuy
- Queen’s University
- York University
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it’s advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium and long-term goals.
POA and the Pandemic: An Inside Look at COVID-19, the Courts, and Collections
July 13, 2021
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?