HVAC commissioning has become an indispensable part of any construction project. Our agreements offer HVAC commissioning services for new buildings, as well as HVAC recommissioning and retrocommissioning for existing buildings.
Our agreements provide quality assurance services to ensure that building systems work by the original design intent. The agreements also offer reduced operation and maintenance costs, energy savings, and improved indoor air quality solutions.
Our supplier partners are specialized in total building commissioning services and provide a comprehensive set of solutions to help all customers meet their short and long-term goals, and to provide an added level of control and assurance that your project is being completed accordingly.
HVAC Commissioning Services for New Buildings
New construction projects will undergo an intensive quality assurance process. This process begins during design and continues through construction, occupancy, and operations; ensuring that your building systems perform independently and interactively in accordance with the design and the project requirements.
HVAC Recommissioning and Retrocommissioning Services for Existing Buildings
These agreements offer a comprehensive audit to ensure proper optimization of the existing buildings’ energy systems to enhance overall building performance and ensure systems are functioning as originally intended. Recommissioning and Retrocommissioning services can be adapted to meet the specific needs of all customers.
What You’ll Get
- Facilities assessment, testing, monitoring, and investigation
- Improved indoor environmental quality and reduced energy costs
- A quality focused Building Envelope Commissioning process for verifying and documenting buildings’ performance, durability, energy use, and sustainability
- New building performance modeling, analysis, and re-optimization processes for existing buildings
- Reduced repair and replacement costs, as well as potential construction cost savings
- Increased building performance efficiency and enhanced preventative maintenance program
- Comprehensive training for building operating and maintenance staff on the proper equipment use and maintenance of the systems and equipment
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the HVAC Commissioning Services agreement, view our Information Session.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM has provided a comprehensive Second Stage Selection guide and template to walk you through all the information required to obtain accurate quotes from our supplier partners. OECM is available to assist you in your decision-making by facilitating the Second Stage Selection process.