Expiration: November 20, 2029. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for up to three (3) additional years.
Graduation Gown Regalia and Related Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Graduation Gown Regalia and Related Services agreement to our Marketplace.
This agreement offers eco-friendly graduation gowns and related accessories for all ceremonial requirements, from kindergarten to college and university graduations, PhD, and other post-graduate programs, all with no minimum order requirements.
Our awarded supplier partner, Harcourts, specializes in handcrafted, custom-tailored caps and gowns for organizations of all sizes. Related services include on-site distribution and collection, alterations, and custom designs, ensuring a seamless and memorable graduation experience for all.
Note: This agreement is a re-tender of the Graduation Gown Regalia agreement. A customer with a signed Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA) under the Graduation Gown Regalia agreement may continue to use the Products and Services as the agreement remains valid until June 14, 2024. To sign on to the re-tendered agreement, please complete a new CSA with the sole awarded supplier partner, Harcourts, below. The previous agreement is no longer available on the OECM website. If, however, customers require any documents from the previous agreement, please contact our dedicated Customer Support Team at email@example.com.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
- Bachelor and Master degree gowns: available for rental and purchase
- Doctoral degree gowns: available for purchase
- Made from 100% polyester material
Variety of Design and Customization Options
- Colour options: a variety of choices based on academic fields or traditions
- Design options: fluted, non-fluted, and deluxe fluted
- Comprehensive size range: custom sizes for specific needs
- Different lengths: including ankle length for bachelor gowns
- Additional design elements: master and doctoral gowns featuring elements such as oblong sleeves, back yoke, and velvet/satin trims
Specialized Gowns with Personalization Options
- Souvenir gowns: made from 100% polyester material
- Sustainable options: made from environmentally friendly recycled polyester
- Premier gowns: made from 100% plastic bottles saved from landfills
- Custom gowns and products: tailored for academic institutions
- Personalization options: including logos, program names, etc.
Accessory and Other Products
- Custom-tailored packs: including caps, souvenir gowns, standard gowns
- Various accessory products: caps, charms, cords, hoods, tams, tassels, vee stoles
- Variety of fabrics, colours, and sizes
- Multiple order methods including online orders
- Free product samples and fabric swatches for evaluation
- Onsite product delivery and collection services
- Onsite event services: supervisory staff assisting in managing the distribution and collection of graduation gown products
- Offsite inventory management, with cleaning and storing options
- Delivery of new and rental products and accessories within eight weeks, with flexibility for specific event needs as required by the customer (e.g., date, time, and location)
- Microsite for students and faculty orders
- Online registration system for administrative tasks
- Regular gown product quantity updates
- On-site registration equipment and late registrations
- Tracking and retrieval of un-returned gown regalia
- Collection and maintenance of gown regalia information for future needs
How to Get Started
How to Get Started with RFP Agreements
Products and Services
- Ceremonial Accessories
- Custom Designs
- Custom-tailored Gowns
- Graduation Gowns
- On-site Distribution and Collection
- School Board
- Canadore College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Conestoga College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
- Ontario College of Art and Design (“OCAD”) University
- Sir Sandford Fleming College of Applied Arts and Technology
- University of Guelph
- York University
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.