Since the onset of the global pandemic, OECM has circulated a weekly COVID-19 Customer Newsletter, featuring up-to-date OECM supplier partner product and service news to help as customers and their organizations navigate through these unprecedented times.
In addition to the latest information about available Cleaning and PPE, IT and Other product and service supports, as well as OECM Contract updates, the newsletter highlights Webinars and on-demand videos, hosted by OECM supplier partners.
For many of our customers, open access to complimentary webinars, learning opportunities and online resources is critical during this time. From learning how to effectively set-up and implement remote work or educational environments to best practices for maintaining business continuity during a global pandemic, and the latest on the hot topic of Cybersecurity – OECM’s trusted supplier partners have the resources customers need.
Available webinar and on-demand resources
The following is an overview of available webinar and on-demand resources:
- Available On-Demand: A series of Virtual Workshops from Softchoice Canada delivers practical advice to help customers navigate a new working landscape. Learn about Creating an Amazing User Experience with Cisco Collaboration Tools, how to Enable Remote Workers in 1 Day with Google Cloud & itopia or Rapid and Secure Remote Workforce Enablement with Amazon Workspaces.
- Blog Posts: Softchoice Canada has also published blog posts in response to COVID-19 including When Remote Work is Much More than a Perk and 10 Productivity Tips for Working from Home.
- Available On-Demand: Watch this webinar from Randstad to learn about tools and strategies to support employees’ mental health in times of crisis.
- Online Resources: Chase has a number of online resources to help customers keep card readers and point-of-sale equipment clean and disinfected. Check out their Business Resiliency webpage for a webinar on developing a business contingency plan to get through the COVID-19 crisis. Register here for access.
- Collaboration Sessions: Join Dell Technologies’ K-12 and Higher Education Strategy Team and North American colleagues to learn and share strategies for remote teaching and learning. More information is available here.
- Remote Training: Calian Ltd. is offering free, remote one-on-one Resource Training for procurement and hiring managers who want to learn more about IT Technical Resource Augmentation Services and Vulnerability Assessment Services. As well, customers can access an on-demand webinar on Top Security Practices to Enable At-Home Workers.
- Virtual Sessions: Access on-demand replay of demos/tutorials from Integra Data Systems. These Telework Use Case Virtual Sessions help customers leverage their existing Fortinet investment for Teleworker Secure Access.
- Shared Resources: Dell Technologies has several resources, including this 60-minute panel discussion on Remote Learning and Learning Continuity featuring insights from three Canadian education leaders, and this blog post, authored by leading Canadian education researchers, outlining key considerations and questions for governments and education professionals about schooling during COVID-19.
Details about new webinars and on-demand resources are added to OECM’s COVID-19 Customer Newsletter on a weekly basis. Follow OECM on Twitter at @OECMCollaborate for up-to-date information and reminders about upcoming scheduled webinars.
Should you have any questions about OECM agreements or require more information about resources available to you during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated Customer Support team at OECM Customer Support or 1-844-OECM-900 (1-844-632-6900).