After a successful Pilot Program, OECM has officially launched its 2021 Supplier Recognition Program (“SRP”). This program acknowledges supplier partners for their exceptional service and overall value to OECM customers.
If you are a customer and would like to learn about opportunities for submitting supplier feedback and participating in the program, please reach out to our dedicated Customer Support Team.
ICYMI: Customer Information Session
In January, OECM hosted a series of webinars for customers and supplier partners about this year’s Supplier Recognition Program. Topics covered included:
- Objectives of the program: Why has OECM introduced the SRP? What value does the SRP program bring to OECM customers?
- Key details about the evaluation period, timelines, and supplier partner participation
- The scoring methodology and framework for supplier partner evaluation
- Opportunities for customer participation and engagement in the Supplier Recognition Program process, including supplier partner performance feedback
- Overview of each recognition category for the participating supplier partners (Platinum, Gold and Silver)
A copy of the webinar presentation and recording for Customers is available here.
A copy of the webinar presentation for Supplier Partners automatically enrolled in the SRP is available here.
A copy of the webinar presentation for Supplier Partners not automatically enrolled in the SRP is available here.
More information on the 2021 SRP is available on our website, here.