Through OECM’s LED Lighting Retrofit Professional Services agreement, you can lessen your facility’s operating costs without the burden of completing a lengthy and complex procurement process.
Our knowledgeable and specialized supplier partners will assess your organization’s facility and provide you with independent and unbiased recommendations and design services, to enable you to transition from your existing interior lighting to more energy-efficient and lower maintenance LED lighting – for long-term cost savings.
What You’ll Get
- Lighting audits
- Specification development and/or drawings
- Retrofit recommendations
- Other optional services (e.g., commissioning, measurements and verification, project management, procurement support, and energy incentive program support)
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about our LED Lighting Retrofit Professional Services agreement, register for our upcoming introductory webinar on:
- August 16, 2017, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. (EDT).
- September 14, 2017, from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. (EDT).
For quality retrofit contractor services, check out our LED Lighting Retrofit Contractor Services agreement.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM suggests you consider working with a single strategic supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
- exceptional supplier responsiveness;
- improved interoperability;
- time and cost-saving process improvement;
- access to training… and more.
Remember, OECM is available to support you in your decision-making.