Expiration: July 12, 2026. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one additional period of up to two years.
Lighting Consulting Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Lighting Consulting Services Agreements to our Marketplace of Products and Services.
These agreements were previously known as LED Lighting Retrofit Professional Services.
Featuring a wide range of lighting consulting services and support provided by Professionals for customers across Ontario, these agreements are now available through three (3) pre-qualified supplier partners.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Lighting audit services
- Luminaires and lamps, including an audit of the types and quantity
- Luminaires placement, location, and mounting details
- Lamp specifications and measurements of illumination levels
Lighting retrofit recommendation services
- Partial or complete fixture replacement strategy to meet illumination levels
- Lighting control strategy
Lighting design services
- Preparing and providing specifications, recommendations, and/or drawings services (in both AutoCAD and PDF format), as required
Related services to meet your specific needs
- Calculations on energy saved resulting from the lighting retrofit for each project
- Calculations of carbon reduction achieved following completion of lighting retrofit
- Generating reports supporting the approval of lighting retrofits
- Studying control strategies and equipment (e.g., using traditional energy-saving lamps/fixtures and controls versus new technologies)
- Commissioning, Measurement, and Verification Services
- Lighting Project Management Services
- Procurement Support Services
- Development of Lighting Standards based on Customer requirements
- Lighting Audit Services
- Lighting Retrofit Recommendation
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Consulting
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Peel District School Board
- Toronto Catholic District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
OECM’s Lighting Consulting Services agreements do not include pricing. As such OECM customers, during a second stage selection process, will further define their scope of services and requirements (e.g., type of lighting services required, location of fixtures, conduit requirements for lighting systems, etc.) and request pricing accordingly to identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet their needs.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?