Expiration: August 17, 2026. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreement for one additional period of up to two years.
Lighting Contractor Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our newly re-tendered Lighting Contractor Services Agreements to our Marketplace of Products and Services.
These agreements were previously known as LED Lighting Retrofit Contractor Services.
Featuring access to a wide range of lighting contractor services and support provided by skilled and licensed independent lighting contractors to customers across Ontario, these agreements are now available through four (4) pre-qualified supplier partners.
Awarded Supplier Partners
What You’ll Get
Lighting installation services
- Installing new lights, lighting fixtures, lighting controls, and control systems
Lighting retrofitting and replacement services
- Retrofitting existing lighting fixtures with new components such as ballasts and/or lamps
- Replacing existing lighting fixtures with new lighting fixtures
- Adding/retrofitting existing lighting control components such as occupancy sensors, light harvesting, and Building Automation System (“BAS”) interconnection
Lighting removal and disposal services
- Removal and safe disposal of existing fixtures and/or components such as bulbs, ballasts, and relevant controls
Additional services to meet your needs
- Job site inspection and setup
- Scheduling services
- Materials handling and disposal
- Resource warranties
- And much more!
Access to qualified Professionals
Trained and experienced suppliers who provide services in a professional manner and are in compliance with all Applicable Laws, including:
- Ontario Building Code;
- Canadian Standards Association (“CSA Group”);
- Ontario Electrical Code;
- National Building Code of Canada;
- Underwriters Laboratories Canada (“ULC”); and
- Other accepted standards and practices such as Working at Heights, Fall Protection Program, Working on Extended Platform, Workplace Hazards, and Construction Regulations of Ontario.
Products and Services
- Lighting installation
- Lighting retrofit
- Lighting replacement
- Lighting removal
- Lighting disposal
- Lighting control systems
- Lighting contractors
- Lighting fixtures
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
Project Advisory Committee Members
- Peel District School Board
- Toronto Catholic District School Board
Choosing Your Supplier
OECM’s Lighting Contractor Services agreements do not include pricing. As such OECM customers, during a second stage selection process, will further define their scope of services and requirements (e.g., type of lighting installation, retrofitting or replacement services required, location of fixtures, control system requirements, etc.) and request pricing accordingly to identify the strategic supplier partner best suited to meet their needs.
Sign In / Create New Account
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?