With OECM’s Educational Furniture and Related Services agreements, get access to a wide selection of educational furniture to support the evolving needs of your 21st century learning environments, including classrooms, libraries, learning commons and early learning spaces.
Our supplier partners offer high-quality, collaborative furniture and related services for schools, colleges, universities, and other BPS libraries, early learning centres and daycares.
What You’ll Get
- Four categories of products and services tailored to meet your specific needs
- Category A – Traditional Classroom and Collaborative Learning Furniture
- Category B – Specialty Classroom Furniture for the National Capital Region
- Category C – Learning Commons Furniture
- Category D – Early Learning Furniture and Related Accessories
- Installation services, including on-site, set-in-place, and after-hours installation
- Space planning, design, and project management services to help you furnish your space
- Quick Ship Program to meet last minute purchases
- Environmentally-friendly products and options to dispose and/or extend the life of your furniture
Learn more about this agreement
To learn more about the Educational Furniture and Related Services agreement, view our Information Session.
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM suggests you consider working with a single strategic supplier partner for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong, value-added relationship with many advantages, including:
- exceptional supplier responsiveness;
- improved inter-operability;
- time and cost-saving process improvement;
- use of common platform;
- access to training; and more.
Remember, OECM is available to support you in your decision-making.