The Electronic Device Disposal and Recycling Services Agreements help you conveniently and responsibly manage your electronic device waste through IT asset disposition, secured media destruction and electronic waste recycling.
What You’ll Get
Convenient and flexible electronic waste disposal, destruction, and recycling solutions
- Pick up and transport of applicable assets
- IT asset disposition and secured media destruction
- Recycling of electronic devices and related assets
- Certificates and audit list
Green programs to support your sustainable environmentally-responsible practices
- Re-use before recycling
- Support circular economy NEW!
- Reduce carbon footprint
Variety of data wipe options that are compliant with approved standards, codes, and regulations
- National Association for Information Destruction (“NAID”) – Canada wipe (e.g. NAID AAA for on-site and/or at plant)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (“NIST”) – (e.g. NIST 800-88)
- Department of Defence (“DOD”) wipes (e.g. 1 pass, 3 pass)
Peace of mind knowing that your e-waste is handled securely and responsibly
- Secured containers for collection and storage of devices
- Data loss prevention
- Serial number information captured on all devices
- Certificates and audit lists (e.g. certificate of data erasure, destruction, recycling)
- Reporting (e.g. annual e-waste audit report, service activity report)
- Other services including de-branding, audit and repair devices, selling devices, re-deployment, and device decommission
Choosing Your Supplier
To truly gain a competitive advantage, OECM strongly believes it is advantageous for you to work with a single strategic supplier partner, for core requirements, wherever possible. This approach ensures a strong relationship with many advantages, including exceptional supplier responsiveness; improved interoperability; time and cost-saving process improvements; and more.
And remember, OECM is always available to help you analyze your needs to meet your short, medium, and long-term goals.