Expiration: December 10, 2028. This agreement has no further extension periods remaining.
Cooling and Heating System Water Testing and Treatment Program
The new Cooling and Heating System Water Testing and Treatment Program agreement offers comprehensive services essential for maintaining optimal system performance.
This agreement provides an effective management solution for your cooling and heating systems, ensuring clean, corrosion-free surfaces, and efficient utilization of water and treatment chemicals. By ensuring the integrity and effectiveness of your equipment, this program will significantly enhance your system performance while mitigating potential risks. Through meticulous analysis, regular service visits, and detailed reporting; the program will optimize your operations, elevate your system performance, reduce your downtime, and ensure the long-term health of your systems.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Initial Assessment and Recommendation Services
- Inspection of various systems including brominators, chemical feed pumps, chilled water systems, etc.
- Detailed report outlining system conditions and recommendations for improvements or upgrades
- Recommendations may include photos where available, for enhanced understanding
Cooling and Heating System Water Testing and Treatment Program Services
- Essential water testing and treatment program ensuring clean and efficient system operation
- Regular service visits, chemical supply, immediate problem resolution, etc.
- Focus on clean, corrosion-free waterside surfaces and optimal chemical usage
Regular Service Visits, Testing, and Analysis Services
- Monthly visits by qualified personnel for thorough system analysis and testing
- Detailed reporting, water analysis, and recommendations submitted post-visit
- Accredited laboratory used if unusual conditions require further analysis
Annual Review Services
- Review covering service visits, cost controls, communication, treatment monitoring, etc.
- Corrosion analysis, microbiological profiles, and recommendations for improvement
- Focus on enhancing the existing water treatment program based on findings
- Provision of necessary chemicals ensuring safe and efficient operation
- Approval required for all chemicals brought or stored on the Customer’s property
- SDS sheets provided, environmentally friendly products used, and proper labelling ensured
- Seminars covering basic water chemistry, chemical application, safety protocols, etc.
- Provision of a comprehensive water treatment manual for reference
- Recorded training sessions provided for internal distribution, including test options for attendees
- Monitoring of corrosion rates, testing schedules, supply of filters and appropriate chemicals, etc.
- Annual reviews, on-site oxygen analysis, and legionella testing as essential measures
How To Get Started
How to Get Started with RFSQ Agreements
- Regular Service Visits
- Training Seminars on Water Chemistry and Chemical Application
- Annual Review
- Chemical Supply for System Maintenance
- On-Demand Services
- Comprehensive Water Treatment Manual
- Recorded Training Sessions for Internal Distribution
- Corrosion Rate Monitoring with Coupons
- Closed Loop Testing and Glycol Loop Analysis
- Legionella Testing by Certified Laboratory
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- York University
Choosing Your Supplier
OECM’s Cooling and Heating System Water Testing and Treatment Program agreements do not include specific pricing details. Instead, OECM Customers will define their service requirements during a second stage selection process and request pricing based on their specific scope of service needs. This allows Customers to identify the strategic Supplier Partner that best aligns with their unique requirements and can effectively meet their needs. The Supplier Partners have identified the Ontario Counties, Regions, Districts, and Single-Tier locations where they provide services.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?