Expiration: August 31, 2026. Agreements set to expire on August 31, 2026 with no further extension options remaining: BDO Canada, Deloitte and KPMG.; Agreements set to expire on August 31, 2024 with the option to extend the Master Agreement for an additional period of up to two years: Ernst & Young.
External Audit Services
Independent, quality, cost effective External Audit Services available from four excellent supplier partners.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
- A full range of external audit and advisory services including annual consolidated financial statements audit, enrolment and graduation audit
- Supplier expertise in providing and managing services meeting General Accepted Accounting Standards(“GAAS”) in the public sector
- Access to skilled, independent and knowledgeable advisors with practical experience in the education and public sectors
- Dedicated account management team to support you with on going administrative, operational and issue resolution
- Access to a wide choice of other audit services (i.e. pension audit, donation audit, scholarship fund audits, day care and second career programs and much more)
- Annual Consolidated Financial Statements Audit
- Enrolment and Graduation Audit
- Other Special Purpose Audits as Required
- Interim Audit Systems and Procedures Review
- Accountants Repors
- Appretice Fee Collection
- Pension Audits
- Trust funds
- George Brown College
- Sault College
- Sir Sandford Fleming College
- St. Clair CDSB
- York Region DSB
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?