Expiration: December 28, 2028. OECM has the option to extend the Master Agreements for three (3) additional years.
Pest Control and Related Services
OECM is pleased to introduce our Pest Control and Related Services agreement to our Marketplace. Gain access to various environmentally friendly pest control services, including site inspection, as well as pest management and prevention.
Awarded Supplier Partners
Click on an awarded supplier partner’s name, ordered alphabetically in the column on the left, to view complete supplier details, contact information, zones serviced, as well as relevant agreement documents including the Master Agreement (MA), Customer-Supplier Agreement (CSA), price lists, and other related materials, as applicable.
What You’ll Get
Prevention and Control Services
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM) services, using safe, humane methods combining non-chemical approaches, exclusion, and habitat modifications as needed
- Recommended pest control interventions and eco-friendly treatment plans
- Programs include monitoring and tailored techniques to suppress pests sustainably while providing guidance to prevent and manage pest issues
On-Demand and Emergency Pest Control Services
- On-demand and emergency pest control services, such as sudden pest infestation increases, threats to occupants’ health and safety, and potential property damage
- Documenting inspection findings, detailing pest issues, arrival details, severity, actions taken, and follow-up monitoring
- Reports are provided during regular visits, which provide recommendations such as necessary debris removal or cleaning prior to the subsequent visit
Warranty Coverage Services
- Minimum of ninety (90) days warranty for services, especially for demand services not covered under other agreed-upon programs
- Licensed service operators and necessary equipment for trapping and removing wildlife
- Inspection, assessment, and identifying invasive species
- Current and potential entry points are determined, along with property damage scope
- Establishing effective removal and cleanup procedures
How To Get Started
How to Get Started with RFSQ Agreements
- IPM Approach
- Pest Prevention
- Habitat Modification
- Non-chemical Methods
- Treatment Monitoring
- Education and Training
- Emergency Pest Control
- Wildlife Trapping
- Family and Community Services
- Government Ministry/Agency
- Municipal and Related Services
- School Board
- Brock University
- Confederation College
Choosing Your Supplier
OECM’s Pest Control and Related Services agreements do not include specific pricing details. Instead, OECM Customers will define their service requirements during a second stage selection process and request pricing based on their specific scope of service needs. This allows Customers to identify the strategic Supplier Partner that best aligns with their unique requirements and can effectively meet their needs. The Supplier Partners have identified the Ontario Counties, Regions, Districts, and Single-Tier locations where they provide services.
SRP Customer Satisfaction Survey
As a valued customer with direct purchasing experience with our Supplier Partners, your feedback in the Supplier Recognition Program is crucial. Customer feedback is one of the focus areas used for SRP evaluations and survey (Net Promoter Score, NPS) is used for a customer feedback mechanism. The survey includes the list of suppliers who are eligible to participate in each year’s SRP. Survey result will be collected and shared back with the supplier partner by OECM.
Sign In / Create New Account
New Users (Eligible Customers Only)
Registering provides you with many benefits, such as access to
- Products and Services Management
- Watch List
- Saved Categories
- Agreement History
If you have forgotten your password, click the “Reset Password” button above. OECM will send instructions to the indicated email address.
Don’t yet have an OECM user account?